Bronson Battle Creek is a multi-campus health care provider serving about 200,000 people in South Central Michigan. Prior to becoming part of the Bronson health system in 2011, it served the area under the name Battle Creek Health System. It has been rated among the top hospitals nationally for patient safety, and includes:
- Full service Outpatient Center and Inpatient Acute Care Center including surgery, diagnostics, and rehabilitation services; 100% all private rooms.
- Nationally recognized and granted an accreditation with commendation by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program.
- World-class diagnostic capabilities including PET/CT imaging, free-standing ‘open’ and traditional MRI, CT (16- and 64-slice), and IMRT with image guided radiation therapy
- State-of-the-art computer system including physician order entry, online patient documentation, electronic medical records, and adverse drug event alerts
- A new Orthopaedic Renewal Center
- Newest version of the daVinci® ‘S’ with HD™ robotic surgical system
- Beckley Road Urgent Care on the south side of Battle Creek near I-94
- Family Birth Center with special care nursery (11 birthing, 4 post-partum)
- West Michigan’s largest accredited Sleep Medicine Center
- Wound Healing Center with hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Full service Emergency Department (25 exam rooms including trauma, isolation, internal and external decontamination, and express service)
- Diabetes Center
- Occupational Health Clinic
- Lifespan—comprehensive home health care, hospice, hospice residence, and durable medical equipment
- HelpNet, (state’s largest Employee Assistance Program)
- Fieldstone Center (Behavioral Health facility)
- Medical Office Building housing 30 physicians
Number of physicians: more than 225
Number of associates (employees): approximately 1,400
Number of licensed beds: 218
Number of outpatient procedures annually: 130,000+
Number of emergency department visits annually: 45,000+
For the past seven years, Bronson Battle Creek has been designated one of 'Michigan's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For' by the Michigan Business & Professional Association.
The Joint Commission accredits Bronson Battle Creek.
Bronson Battle Creek provides excellent health care for the community and promotes wellness for the whole person with access and compassion for all.