- Authorization Grid
- Bronson Birthplace - Battle Creek
- Cancer Care Center
- Cardiac Health
- Home Health/Hospice
- Psychiatric and Behavioral Health
- Regional Medical Labs, Inc.
- Sleep Center
- Urgent Care
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing Center & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Comprehensive home health, hospice and home medical equipment
- Provides service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Serves Barry, Branch, Calhoun, Eaton, Hillsdale, Jackson, Kalamazoo, and St. Joseph counties
- To improve health care access and hospice services for all individuals and families
- To better serve patients by combining resources
A comprehensive, homecare agency consisting of Visiting Nurse Services, Continu-Care, Good Samaritan Hospice Care, Good Samaritan Hospice Residence, and Lifespan Home Medical Equipment, Lifespan, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bronson Battle Creek, is a regional, integrated home care delivery system offering patients high-quality, cost-effective homecare.
Lifespan serves the counties of Barry, Branch, Calhoun, Eaton, Hillsdale, Jackson, Kalamazoo, and St. Joseph.
The Joint Commission accredits Lifespan.