- Authorization Grid
- Bronson Birthplace - Battle Creek
- Cancer Care Center
- Cardiac Health
- Home Health/Hospice
- Psychiatric and Behavioral Health
- Regional Medical Labs, Inc.
- Sleep Center
- Urgent Care
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing Center & Hyperbaric Medicine
Orthopedics at Bronson Battle Creek
Whether you’re an elite athlete or a weekend golfer, our Bronson Battle Creek Orthopedics team treats your body like a champion fighter that just needs the right kind of coaching. If pain is keeping you out of the game, rely on our professional expertise and state-of-the-art techniques to get you back into fighting shape.
Bronson Battle Creek?
Orthopedics services at Bronson Battle Creek work with a skilled and experienced care team. Our surgeons, nurses, athletic trainers and physical/occupational therapists are dedicated to help you get back the life you want. Our care team will work closely with you and your family to create personal care plans.
Whole-Body, Comprehensive Care
The Orthopaedic Renewal Center is dedicated specifically to the care of hip and knee replacements. We also can help you with:
- Joint replacement
- Bone and joint infections
- Sports or work-related injuries
- Foot and ankle problems
- Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Trauma injuries
We Mean Quality
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network designated Bronson Battle Creek a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement® (2010). Additionally, our dedicated inpatient orthopedic unit has all-private rooms, which have shown to lower infection rates for patients. Our laminar flow operating rooms also decrease the risk of surgical related infection.
Enhanced Procedures and Surgical Advancements
- Less invasive techniques can mean a quicker recovery and earlier return home.
- Computer-assisted joint replacement surgery ensures proper alignment and balance, increases an implant’s life and improves recovery
- Advanced surgical techniques and enhanced joint replacement appliances improve patient outcomes
- Acute inpatient and outpatient rehab
- Pre-surgery class educates and prepares patients for surgery, hospital stay and physical therapy
- Full rehabilitation services (inpatient and outpatient)
- Patient/family education
- Individual and group therapy
Staff with Ortho-Expertise
All clinical staff at the Orthopaedic Renewal Center are trained in orthopedic care. The board certified surgeons, nurses, physical therapists and anesthesiologists have education and experience specifically geared towards orthopedics. To find a physician specializing in orthopedics, visit the Find a Physician section or call (877) 462-2247.
- Bronson Battle Creek Orthopedic Services Print Advertisement
- Bronson Battle Creek’s Dr. Michael Langworthy working in Afghanistan
- Patient Testimonials